How did you find out about Chase's Blog?

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Awwww...Judith posted this in a blog comment, and I figured someone might actually want to read it! (Please disregard my blushing...)

Blog comments don't allow for formatting, so if it's chopped up too much, that's my mistake. You really can't have too many paragraphs, can you?

Well, I thought it was about time that I made a comment. I can't say enough about the blog and what my sister does. She sure can write and say things in such a humorous way, even if it isn't so funny. But I have to say that I could not have made it through this past month without her. Thanks Beth for all your wisdom, warmth, words and humor during this time of, well, stress and worry.

To my sister Karen in Tenn., I know that you are doing all that you can from there and wish you could be here more often. Don't worry, your prayers are felt and I know you are here in spirit. That song of Mitch's is awesome and we are looking forward to that being put to music!

To Mom, you are always my steadfast strength. Thanks for hanging in there with me for no one knows the pain like this more than you do and so you and I can really appreciate each other's company now. I love you Mom.

Also, to all the other prayer warriors out there. Thanks to you too. Keep those prayers coming. Those are felt and have kept me sane through this time.

To those who have provided meals, my family thanks you tremendously and so do I. It is a great relief to not have to worry about what is for dinner, not to mention that we are enjoying the variety of foods as we are not picky about what we eat. Chase seems to be eating everything. His appetite has certainly not been hurt and for that I am glad. The only thing we have found he cannot tolerate well is Mexican food which is too bad because he really loves it. :-(

I need to thank many people too, who donated leave time to me so that I may stay home with Chase. This time with him has become very precious to me. There have not been many days yet in which he has been very sick, those may come. But the stays in the hospital and days to come in January and February away from home will be hard and would not be possible if it were not for the many giving people in the schools and other people who work for the State. Thanks SO MUCH for donating leave time for me! Thank you for allowing me to put this on the blog.

Please know that we appreciate all of you who pray, call, come by or just think about us from time to time. We will get through this major bump in the road!

Thanks to all of you.
Judith

When bad stuff happens, you sure find out how many friends you have, and boy, do y'all have friends!

No comments: