How did you find out about Chase's Blog?

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Having recovered from my food induced coma...I have some more pics to offer. No news, but isn't that supposed to be good news?

Here's the whole crowd for Thanksgiving, minus Buddy, who was behind the camera. I was going to identify everyone here, but I figure if you don't know who they are, you probably don't care!



Hey, I could do it like this - from left to right, Chase's Uncle, Chase's Grandmother, Chase's Cousin, Chase's Uncle, Chase's Aunt, Chase's Aunt, Chase's Grandmother, and Chase! And smack in the middle of things (nothing new there) is Chase's Mom. Well, and Chase's Mom's Dog, but you figured that out all by yourself, didn't you.

Did Jacob not know we were all coming for Thanksgiving dinner?
Sorry sweetie, you missed out! But I'm sure you had fun with Joey.


Torturing the dog - do dogs really need coats? In NC?
It was shorts weather today!


Buddy and Chase watching football on the big screen.
I swear they're looking more alike every day...



So now can I start with the Christmas decorating? Please? I have a bunch of new Christmas music to listen to!

No comments: