How did you find out about Chase's Blog?

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Nope, no news, and there won't be any blogs this weekend unless Mitch gets industrious or Judith hacks the password. I'm trying to make an end run around this midwest storm and fly to Chicago a day early. Gotta go see some good friends and my favorite singer in the whole world sing Christmas songs to me!

I did finally manage to talk to Judith. Chase told her had a great time at the basketball game last night, and then, in an offhand manner, mentioned that Karena's roommate (I've been corrected - suitemate) has mono. And now Jacob has some sort of viral mouth problem. I think Chase needs to go stay at Camp Grandma's, at least she's healthy!

Snow, snow, go away...never thought I'd say that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my sister's excitement to go and see her "favorite singer of all time", she got a bit of the information incorrect. Oops to Beth. But, I will forgive her. :-) Chase did have a fabulous time at the game however it was not Karena's roomate that was sick but her suitemate. (Sorry Megan) Now if we can just get Jacob well. We now have some very expensive Magic Mouth Wash and he is on the mend. Keep those prayers coming, Thursday is quickly approaching!
Judith

Anonymous said...

Chase, we continue to keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers, Hang in there, stay positive, you can do this Chase!!!!!
Love the Reddel's