How did you find out about Chase's Blog?

Friday, December 26, 2008

After Christmas Posting....

A very busy Christmas this year. Driving to Memaws, then to Grandmas and now the guys are back in Greensboro. Chase is planning his big trip to the Bowl game that Carolina will be playing in Charlotte. Can you say excited? Then, he gets to come back to Raleigh, Grandma's, and I will take him to Fayetteville to then fly to New Orleans so he can work baseball camp at Tulane University. What a busy time man he is! Buddy and Jake get to do all the driving by themselves. This is because Chase is flying down there and even back due to a certain someone special coming to visit Chase in New Orleans. I sure hope they have fun. :-)

I am sorry I don't have any pictures to share right now. Someone, me, forgot her camera on this trip. Buddy was the "official" photographer. Believe me, we have plenty of pictures, I just don't have them available on my computer to share.

In the meantime, I would like to share a short piece that a student at UNC did on Chase. This was a part of their ABC News: On Campus and then became a part of their Christmas Day special. Just click here and you too can watch this interview.

In this time of good news for Chase and his health, there are others that I do continue to pray for and I would like so much for your continued prayers. Coleman Larson and his family along with two other brothers, Bronson Lee and Braedon, both of which are battling brain tumors. Just imagine, if you can, what life would be like in their shoes.

The You Tube video below was posted on Coleman's Carepage and I have to share it with you. Listen to the beautiful music and see the beautiful children that have earned their angel wings.



Until next time....

Judith~mother of Chase

No comments: