How did you find out about Chase's Blog?

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Almost there... He's rounded the final turn and is racing down the home stretch. Or is it he's rounded third base and is heading for home? He's in the final quarter and up by 13? Are there any more sports analogies I can throw in here?

Packing up and getting ready to go, but Judith and Chase still have to entertain Mom and me for a few days. We'll be there Wednesday night to kick Chase out of his room for good (we get the twins, he gets the air mattress). There are a few things we need to see around Houston, and we wanted to make sure we were there for the final Gong on Friday. He had appointments with a bunch of doctors today and they all said he could leave Saturday. Good thing, 'cause we're all booked on a 7:30AM flight that morning!

Chase's treatments still take too long (at least according to him), but...

17 down, 3 to go!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Chase - At the end of my radiation treatment where I could count it on one hand I remembered the book "The Little Engine that Could". (not too spiritual)
I think I can. . . I think I can . . I think I can.
You will be elated to have it behind you!
Praying for complete healing! God is more than able.
I thought you could ... I thought you could... I thought you could!

Kate Snodgrass - a brain tumor as well