How did you find out about Chase's Blog?

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Many people seem to expect daily blogs. Okay, a few. Well, one, really.

Mom.

But Mom, if your daughter and grandson are too busy to call and update me, I can't just make stuff up out of thin air, can I?

Hmmm....Or can I....This could get interesting...

But truthfully, Chase has started on his "boost" treatment. No longer is he getting full head and spine radiation, but just the tumor bed (the origination point), and the two spots on his spine. So the sessions are supposed to be shorter, and he only has 4 more to go until he's DONE! Since Monday's a holiday, he'll be done on Friday, the 23rd, and I think he'll be home on Saturday!

16 down, 4 to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could start with:

Today's news does not come directly from the horse's mouth--
or
Sometimes I have the strangest dreams ---
or
I have always enjoyed writing fiction --



but with Chase about to "gong the gong" when he completes his last treatment on Friday, I really don't think that you will need to use any of the above. He'll go back to being a college guy and we'll go back to life as it was before the first week in October.

And -- I will certainly miss the daily news. How will I start my day without typing in "Chase News" on my computer? A job well done!