How did you find out about Chase's Blog?

Friday, October 27, 2006

I've messed with the formatting to keep pics off the main page, so those folks with dial up won't have to deal with waiting for everything to load. Just click on the link at the bottom of the one you want to see and it'll load just that one blog entry. Hope this isn't too confusing!

Besides, I wasn't sure Chase really wanted this pic on the web, but here it is!


Adam's changing the dressing on his port. The yellow "butterfly" is the needle that goes into the port directly below the skin. The dressing's there to protect the stitches which will be out soon enough.

Since Grandma's back from Vegas and Buddy took the day off to see Chase through the rest of chemo, I ended up staying home today, messing with the blog and catching up on laundry, shopping, and vacuuming (ewww). I don't miss wandering around in the parking deck looking for my car, but oddly enough, I miss Chase!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chase, We are thinking of you today, we like the new hair do.
Hope you can go home soon. You can win this battle,be strong. You are in our prayers. Betty and Don Dick.