How did you find out about Chase's Blog?

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Moving ahead - and quickly.

Chase had a meeting with his Oncologist today, and he'll be starting chemo as soon as Thursday - yikes! There are a few things that have to be taken care of, but then he'll start four approximately month long cycles consisting of 5 days of inpatient chemo followed by 3 weeks off. After that, he'll start in on radiation treatment.

Well, at least for 5 days a month he'll be in his beloved Chapel Hill...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, the sooner you get started Chase, the sooner you will get finished. PLEASE let me know if I can ever drive you to your treatments OR if you would just like some company while you are getting them. I have plenty of time on my hands with this EMPTY house. We continue to keep you in our daily prayers as you begin "Get after IT". Everyone says hi and GOD BLESS YOU and YOURs. Dori

Anonymous said...

Chase, Coach Brady here. I am checking on you with your dad when he answers his phone and of course Judith always answers when I call. Hang in there guy. I might be down this weekend if everything goes good.