How did you find out about Chase's Blog?

Friday, January 19, 2007

Instead of waking Judith up with a 2AM phone call to tell her I finally got home, I'll toss up a picture or two and promise more tomorrow when I'm actually coherent and awake. With all the bad weather between Raleigh and Houston, it took marginally less time to fly than drive. Not that I would have preferred driving! I sat back, read my book, and munched on M&Ms for dinner. Judith made me take them!


This pic was taken of their "cancer free" celebration, before Chase and Judith packed and left for Houston.



Here's a birds eye view of the Proton center. It's clickable. We did get a fascinating nickel tour of the facility and I'll put up photos with explanations (as I remember them) tomorrow. Well, today. Later. Much.

No comments: