How did you find out about Chase's Blog?

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Will it fly?
After the suitcase contents juggling Judith and Chase went through at the airport today, John's making sure my suitcase isn't over 50lbs. Whew! That's not clothes (I'm only staying 3 nights), but it's Mom's fancy spare bed, sheets, and comforter. A good night's sleep is important!

I just talked to Judith (when I could hear her through the yawns). Their flights were fine, and her new Houston friends Debbie and John met them at the airport and got them safely to the hotel. After dinner (and ice cream), she's ready to snuggle up to Buddy's parting gift - a "Buddy Bear" - and get some sleep. Awwwwww...

It's going to be a long month for everyone, I'm sure, with the family split up, but Debbie seems to be determined that they'll have as good a time as possible while in Houston. Don't let them have too much fun, Debbie, we want them back when they're done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey my name is Karen Epperson. I actually had Mrs. Jones for a third grade teacher! Mrs. Nancy Phillips just informed me of Chase's condition I was very sorry to hear about it but so THANKFUL that he is doing so well! Just wanted to say hi and let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers!
Take care
Karen R. Epperson

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the good news! We have been keeping you and your family in our prayers, and we will continue to while you're in Houston. Arthur Anderson has a phenomenal reputation. My uncle is undergoing treatments there as well, and things continue to go well. We enjoyed the New Year's photos! Can't believe how much you've grown! Tell your family hello. We'll continue to check in for more good news!
Shawn Macpherson (your old next door neighbor!)