How did you find out about Chase's Blog?

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Judith and Chase seem to be spending the day at MD Anderson today. I wouldn't expect it to take this long to get a Vincristine shot, but they had to get an X-ray to find his port location, and an IV team to stick him. Chase asked the nurse if she couldn't just feel the port and stick it herself (like they did at UNC), but she said "I need to keep my license - I have two fat cats at home that need to be fed". Heh.

So he's been finding games on his phone and trying the 2 minute free trial, then borrowing Judith's phone for that 2 minute trial, then finding another game... Unfortunately, there are no magazines in the gift shop that he wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with and he's in the pediatric part of the hospital so there's nothing exciting there. Judith offered him the Highlights magazine but got "the look".

They're having trouble with their internet connection at the apartment lately, and I'm not there to troubleshoot if it's the cable or the router (since neither computer can connect, I can't blame that). Of course the cable company says it looks fine on their end. It worked just okay when I was there (kind of like my car - whenever Dad was around it wouldn't make that funny noise). They need to find the Memorial City Mall right off I-10 for the nearest Panera Bread Hotspot

For those who have asked, Judith and Chase's address in Houston is:
2400 Westheimer Rd.
Apartment 222E
Houston, TX 77098

Somebody send them a map...

No comments: