How did you find out about Chase's Blog?

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Smile!

So many pictures...so little knowledge. Dang. Chase had his 2+ hour MRI tonight. He didn't get an actual report (Friday night, not critical, need I say more?) He did get a CD full of indecipherable pictures to peruse for the next few days. Actually, he's to hand deliver them to Houston on Tuesday, but I'll peruse them for the next few days! He said he didn't mind. So here are a few for you!




Here we see his head. And a bit of his nose, mouth, and tongue. There's a brain too. Looks fine to me! Oh, I'm sure the doctors know what they're seeing, it's just me who's frustrated.

I just thought this was a pretty view from the top.
Not anywhere near where the tumor was, but it looks neat.

I do wish I could learn what all this stuff means. Without having to go through years of school or anything time consuming or expensive like that...


This is the back of his head - yup, those are his ears off to either side.


Chase and Judith will be spending tomorrow packing for their month or so in Houston. How do you pack for a month??? Pack for a week and plan on laundry, I guess. I don't know if we'll have any news before Tuesday, but if anything interesting happens (like an actual report on this MRI), I'll blog it right here.

No comments: