How did you find out about Chase's Blog?

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Y'all done good! I'm no longer pouting and Judith's no longer crying. I'm sure the latter has nothing at all to do with Buddy and Jacob's arrival in Texas. Wow, the family's all together now (well, except for her pooch JD, back at home, no doubt running around with...Sadie is it?) So anyway, they celebrated in style at Massa's.



You know, I worked on this picture for a long time, but that still doesn't look like Buddy. *g* Laugh if you will, but I'm so tired tonight that it took me a while to figure out why there were 4 people in the picture but Buddy wasn't one of them...

Regardless, they had a great time celebrating Judith's birthday (did I mention that it was her 44th?)



She really should be 45 by now since she celebrated yesterday as well at a restaurant which shall remain nameless since no one, not even the manager who collects bottles has ever been allowed to take one home before. The tears worked, though, and she got one for her beautiful birthday rose.



By the way, I blurred out the restaurant name so don't even try to make out the Truluck's name, okay?

No comments: