How did you find out about Chase's Blog?

Monday, December 11, 2006

Is it almost midnight yet?

Good, 'cause I'll be glad when this day is over! My plans for a weekend NYC trip never got off the ground (sobs), the great state of NC moved an exit ramp I'd used for 15+ years(that was embarassing), and :: gasp :: cute glasses girl has a boyfriend (nobody tells me anything!)

But you're here for Chase. Oops. So...he had a better day than I (or at least less embarrassing). Pretty good morning, nauseating afternoon, and a decent evening. Funny how he got queasy shortly after wolfing down the mac & cheese I brought.

Nice bowl there, Chase. Hope it's clean!



I trust his nausea was less a commentary on my cooking than a correlation with chemo... ONE MORE DOSE and he's done with Cisplatin for life - at least that's our expectation and fervent hope.

Short on wheelchairs today Ashley?


Maybe he just enjoys being pushed around? I don't know if it's a Chase thing, or a Judith thing, but they seem to be taking a lot of pictures of Chase riding his IV stand. I guess you take your amusement when and where you can when you're in the hospital.

One more dose Tuesday, perhaps a final night in the hospital, but if all goes well, he'll be outta there until after Christmas!

2 comments:

Henry Sadler said...

Hello Chase. My name is Henry Sadler. I am Maria and Sarah Sadler's dad. I had been asking Maria about you and she sent me this site to read about you. It sounds like you are doing real well. I just want you to know that a lot of folks are praying for you.
Take care and know that God is with you every step of the way. My prayers are with you every day.

Henry Sadler

Anonymous said...

Our Lord has blessed Chase and his wonderful family, whom I have known and loved for 40 years! Have a wonderful Christmas Superman.
ALETA