How did you find out about Chase's Blog?

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Next time I volunteer to host a Christmas party, would someone please smack me? At least the house is clean(er) and I have a jar of cinnamon pecans to take to Chase tomorrow! If I ever wake up, that is. Which would require me to actually go to bed. Funny that.


I can hear Judith's eyes rolling from here...
All that's missing is the "Y", the "A", and a couple more "L"s!
Next year?

Chase's favorite nurse suited up to give him chemo.

Judith liked this one, so I added it. What's that saying?
I keep giving, you keep taking, and all is right with the world?


I did get multiple reports that Chase had some of his favorite visitors so perhaps all is right in his world too.

'Night all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chase, You are lookin'good!Your family must be taking really good care of you. We check your updates every day and we are keeping you in our prayers. Love, The Schelhammer's