How did you find out about Chase's Blog?

Friday, February 09, 2007

Griffin and Ashleigh should be at the airport by now and will arrive in Houston around 8PM, just in time for a late dinner with Chase - and without his Mom!?! How could he do that??? What will she do??? All alone in the apartment with nothing but a pint of Ben & Jerry's to keep her company. Oh wait, that would be me.

Chase got his bloodwork done today, but when I talked to him, he actually seemed rather chipper, so I'm not too worried. His friends will keep him busy (and if I know Griffin, laughing), so the break will be good. The weather in Houston's not to bad, and it beats what we had up here today. It sure was cold and rather drafty in my house today. Having work done on your house is ever so much fun!

So to keep warm, I've taken up knitting. My first project was going to be this, but Judith said she wouldn't wear it. So I'm starting out doing afghan squares for a group Warm Up America project. I think Judith should do a square too, don't you?

No comments: