How did you find out about Chase's Blog?

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It's still Monday somewhere, right?

They had a great weekend, and now they're back in Houston, away from family and friends again. :: wipes tear ::

I'm a bit worried because Chase says Judith's sick. Then again, I shouldn't be too worried since she had enough energy to stop and shop at the Tanger Outlet Mall on their way from New Orleans to Houston today. They enjoyed that so much they almost missed his treatment appointment! Well, between that and the traffic, I suppose.

Chase called me tonight and I thought he was going to regale me with a weekend's worth of stories for the blog, but no. He called because the internet is down. Again. And trying to remote troubleshoot makes me feel like pulling a Catbert. So, trying to make my life and theirs both easier, I ordered a 75' and a 25' ethernet cable - look for the DHL truck on Thursday! Please make it work.

If the cable modem's not up by Thursday, we're gonna see if "smooothoperator's" router is within 75' of Chase's bedroom window ;-).

7 down, 13 to go! Hey Chase, you're over 1/3 of the way through!

No comments: