How did you find out about Chase's Blog?

Thursday, February 08, 2007

I was going to have so much fun with this post, but just like last time, Judith shut me down. I can't make fun of her. Okay.

Judith went to a local school to volunteer her time. I think boredom's really setting in about now. She was asked if she'd like to tutor some kids in math, and she said "That's my favorite subject!"

:: snerk ::


Oops, did I say that out loud?

But as long as it's an elementary school, I'm sure those kids will be fine. ;-). They don't get into percentages until later, right?

The good news is - Chase is halfway through his radiation treatments! More good news - the cables arrived and both computers are now connected to the internet. The bad news is, Chase is just not feeling well today. Some bloodwork, etc. is scheduled for tomorrow (hey, why not today???) At any rate, I do hope he perks up before Griffin and Ashleigh fly down tomorrow for the weekend!

10 down, 10 to go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chase, I hope you feel better. We are thinking of you and praying for you and your Mom there in Houston. Half way, almost HOME!

Coach Bare

Anonymous said...

Another rainy day in Houston, just in time for our company. :-( Well, we won't let that get us down. We have had a few very nice sunshine and 80* days. The are many restaurants that have open patios and it seems like it would be wonderful to sit out there and enjoy dinner or a good lunch. Chase and I will do that one lovely day I am sure.
My tutoring was fun today, no matter what my sister says! It was fun to get back into the swing of things. It is a nice school in the River Oaks area and just being around kids and other adults is good for me. I came back from a morning of tutoring and Chase didn't even know I was gone, he was still asleep. :-)
Only a couple more weeks! Then we are back home again, can't wait! We miss everyone.
In Houston,
Judith

Anonymous said...

Chase,

I hope you are better! From all the folks at Youth Leadership Greensboro - you are in our daily thoughts.

Jenny Caviness