How did you find out about Chase's Blog?

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Midterms time...so this is just about all Judith saw of Chase today:



It's been a while since I was in college, but seven 5+ page papers? assigned by one teacher? due within 30 hours of assignment? Am I missing something here? like reality? At least he didn't blow off his radiation treatment like he threatened (I would threaten bodily harm if he had!) For all I know he's still sitting in that chair typing away right now, at 2 points off per hour past deadline. I sure hope I got some misinformation, 'cause that just ain't right!

Judith had an "interesting" day as well. Tired from the joys of apartment life (i.e. a neighbor's new puppy whining late into the evening), she nonetheless headed off to school to tutor - only to find the classes out on a field trip. So now she knows what it's like on the other side of the equation, having previously forgotten to alert parent volunteers about special days. Oops!

Judith's also been busily traipsing up and down the stairs to the laundry room, getting sheets washed and everything ready for Buddy and Jacob's visit this weekend. She gets to do it all again next week because Mom and I finally got our tickets to go down for Chase's last 2 days - coming up fast! I don't know quite how we'll fit everything in; Mom wants to visit the space center, the Houston SPCA (because they helped with Katrina animals), the Parasol Project, and be at the Proton center for the ceremonial banging of the gong after Chase's final treatment on Friday, the 23rd. Since Mom generally travels at about the speed of sound, I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

14 down, 6 to go!

No comments: