How did you find out about Chase's Blog?

Friday, February 16, 2007

Well, well, well...

Over 100 people have viewed this blog since I broke the news about Judith's 44th birthday . I'm soooooo sad that only 2 people left her comments on just how old she's getting! (and one was MOM!)

:: sniff ::

C'mon, y'all! You can do better than that! It just takes a second to leave an annoymous annoying comment. I think I'll go off and pout until there are a few more comments. Yeah, that's it. I'm withholding info on Chase's boost radiation treatment and Buddy and Jacob's weekend trip - no more boring blogs until at least 5 people leave a comment! We can't have Judith's 44th birthday ignored!

Pssst! Mom, Karen, Memaw - I may need your help to spam the comments...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do they have a rocking chair in the room for Judith since the advent of The 44?

Anonymous said...

Hey Judith - Mary Beth is being quite cruel to you telling us we need to make public comments on your age! The age of 44 must sound extremely ancient, but I know that it's better than my age ! :( Time flies when you're having fun.

Lovingly,
your sister Karen

Anonymous said...

44 must be a beatiful age, just look at Judith

Anonymous said...

Oh Gosh - Oh Gee
I should have never told
That Judith just turned 44
To me that's hardly old.

Lots of OOO's and XXX's

Unknown said...

I was feeling really ancient this week, till I realized that I'm younger than Judith!