How did you find out about Chase's Blog?

Thursday, February 15, 2007

A new friend! Actually, two new friends!
Eva (who put together the song/photo montage I linked to a couple days ago) came to the apartment today to meet Judith and Chase. They had a good time at lunch (even if it was interupted several times by Judith's rude family member's phone calls - guilty!)




Then later, Judith figured out how to stop the dog upstairs from whining all evening - the owner brought Zenji down to visit!



Cute puppy, and with some warm furniture (i.e. laps) to sit on - no whining! I think this will work out very well.

Psst! Thursday's Judith's birthday! Let's all jump out and say "Surprise!"

Okay, that won't really work here. Sooo....

Happy Birthday, Judith!



15 down, 5 to go!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life begins at forty
Or so the saying goes --
Today it's number forty-four
Now -- everybody knows.

hugs and kisses from Mom

Anonymous said...

Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.


!!!!!!!Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Over what hill? What hill? I don't see any hill!

Anonymous said...

Okay guys, you are really having a lot of fun with this aren't you? That's alright, I guess.
I am having a great day, Chase and I went out to breakfast and we will go out to dinner too. No cooking for me on my birthday! :-)Trulucks, here we come!!!!
Judith

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Your birthday is the day after mine! How cool is that? What's really NOT cool, however, is that you are that much younger than me! How is that possible??? Can you tell me that? I do hope you had a wonderful birthday and Valentine's Day, too. And your hubby and Jacob will be there this weekend -- yeah! I know you all will have a great time together. Won't be long till you and Chase will be back home. We are thinking of you all the time and keeping up with you through this site. (Thank you sis, for keeping us up to date so well!) Love you all, Sherri, Mark, Ben & Tyler

Anonymous said...

hey Judith...hope you had a wonderful birthday in Texas. I cannot say anything about the age because I would love to be that age again!
I think about you guys every day. Your sister is doing a spendid job even if she is such a teaser! She makes us all feel close to you.
We hope you have a great weekend w/all your boys together! Chase, take care. You'll be home before you know it! I have pictures of your Dad when Toney's jersey was retired! will send you a link!
Always,
Sharon, Tommy and Ty RHS Tigers

Anonymous said...

It was such a joy to meet the two of you...you are BOTH a beautiful reflection of the Lord...I've truly grown to love Him more as I've lifted you up through this challenging time.

Hey, it's a good thing I'm a dog-lover, since I rate right up there with Zengi!!!!

Love in Christ,
Eva Wilson